Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Query Road

I figure after about five years of writing and re-writing several different novels about the same concept and characters, I've finally reached the point where I feel I've written the best book that I can.  I've had critique partners read it. I've had non-writer betas read it. I've had agents critique it. I've had a professional editor help me with it. And I've taken all that into account over the years and revised and re-wrote the heck out of it.

So what am I going to do now? I've packed up my car with e-mails, postage stamps, and big-girl pills and I've hit Query Road.

Let's see if this road takes me anywhere or if me and my metaphorical car will remain permanently parked in the driveway.

Happy Writing!

4 comments:

  1. OMG...biting nails for you. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! How is your query road journey going?

      Delete
  2. Yay - exciting time. Good luck. Hope Query Road goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Anita! Exciting times...

    ReplyDelete