Friday, February 11, 2011

Please Send Some Good Vibrations

I'm a total nut case because Sarcastically Delicious (aka boyfriend) is interviewing at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine TODAY.

I don't want to get into all the details, but this is his third year applying, and getting into dental school is super competitive. There is nothing that I want more than for Sarcastically Delicious to be able to achieve his dream of becoming a dentist.

So if you believe in prayer, I'm asking for your prayers. If you don't, then can you please just send some happy thoughts and good vibrations towards Manhattan. It would really mean ALOT to me, and I know to him as well.

Have a great weekend and happy writing!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck to him and prayers and good vibrations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm coming to this late, but I'm hoping he was happy with his interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it seems like he had a positive interview. Now we're just waiting for their decision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, wishes and prayers are just flying from my heart to yours:-) I hope things go well and just the way you'd like it to be.

    Best,
    Suma.

    ReplyDelete