- I managed to lock myself out of my friend's house. At 7:00 am. Friend is out of town.
- The poo gods have blessed my home with copious amounts of cat diarrhea recently. Perhaps it's a good omen, like having a bird poop on your head (laughing to myself thinking about fly by pooping).
- I was mistaken for a federal agent.
- A guy that jumps out of planes told me that I look younger than I really am.
- Purple ink has become my color of choice and I don't understand why it isn't acceptable to use for legal documents or medical records.
- And this song about the BP oil spill has been playing on permanent repeat in my head, and it's not exactly one of those songs I should sing out loud...
- I really want to be a part of a flash mob and throw a green tea and broccoli party.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Anita land has been quite adventurous lately.