Thursday, February 13, 2014

Getting Through It

I accidentally sat on my cat's tail. Nothing better than a shrill meow to start off a blog writing session. I'm not really sure what this post is about, but I just know that its been awhile since I'd written anything here.

Chuck Wendig wrote an awesome post about The Days When You Don't Feel Like Writing. I haven't written anything in a few weeks. I was working on revisions here and there, and then after my melt down I took a break. I read my first Cora Cormack novel and then dove into Shannon Messenger's second book in the KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES series. I also started knitting a circle scarf and watching the Olympics. I skated for the first time in almost two weeks yesterday, for some much needed heart therapy, and finally started to feel like myself again. Have I actually put Chuck Wendig's advice into action?

No.

But, I'm getting there. It'll be soon. I can feel it building in my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment