Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Google--An Indispensable Tool

As I work on my re-write/revision today I find myself turning to Google for all sorts of things:
  • A street map of the area around Big Ben and Westminster Bridge
  • A tube map of London
  • Ice cream places near Big Ben. Which if you need to know there is a Haagen Dazs on Leicester Square.
  • Different types of eyebrow piercings
  • Types of camera lenses
  • Turns out the British prefer the term cab instead of taxi
What have you googled today?

2 comments:

  1. I googled "Gay werewolves"... my best friend and I had a lengthy discussion about the topic and decided to see if there were movies or books about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't google amazing! I love the street view possibilities - I can get an idea of places I've never been to. Fun post - new follower :)

    ReplyDelete